- Talk to Luto Mewrilah in Upper Jeuno (G-8) for a cutscene that starts the quest.
- Head to the Optistery in Windurst Waters North and talk to Tosuka-Porika(G-8) for a cutscene.
- Obtain six food items: Bison Steak, San d'Orian Tea, Icecap Rolanberry, White Bread, Whitefish Stew, and Windurst Salad.
- Except for the Bison Steak, all of them are sold from one merchant or another, depending on the national Conquest Ranking.
- Trade them all to Tosuka-Porika for another cutscene.
- Return to Jeuno and talk to Luto Mewrilah for yet another cutscene.
- Go to Port Jeuno and talk to Khumo Daramasteh (J-8) to complete the quest.
Client: Luto Mewrilah (Artisan Bridge, Upper Jeuno)
- Luto wants you to search the Optistery library in Windurst for a book that can help her repair the broken mirror.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.