- As a Red Mage, go to Curilla located in Chateau d'Oraguille.
- Go to Sharzalion located in the Lion Springs tavern near the Mog House in Southern San d'Oria.
- Head towards Fei'Yin located in Beaucedine Glacier.
- After zoning into Fei'Yin, a notorious monster named Miser Murphy will spawn at the Dry Fountain at (H-8) of the first floor. He is a ghost type NM with additional effect of drain on all of his regular attacks. This drain can do upwards of 600 damage to a player, restoring the NMs HP in the process.
- Note: Any cutscenes that occur as a result of zoning into Fei'Yin are not related to this quest.
- When he is killed, he drops an Antique Coin. Trade this coin to the Dry Fountain for a cutscene.
- Return to Southern San d'Oria and speak to Sharzalion. Then speak with Daggao, the Galka down by the stage to the right.
- Head to Garlaige Citadel. Immediately past the First Banishing Gate, there is an Oaken Box in the first room to the left. Select this box to spawn Guardian Statue. Once defeated, he drops a Nail Puller. Trade this Nail Puller to the Oaken Box for a cutscene.
- Zone into Northern San d'Oria for the final cutscene and your Warlock's Chapeau.
Client: Curilla (Temple Knights' Quarters, Chateau d'Oraguille)
- The spirit of Curilla's father Rainemard seems to be trying to say something.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.