- Start this quest by checking the door to Prince Regent's Room (the door on south side of the small courtyard at H-8) in Chateau d'Oraguille. In the ensuing cutscene, you will be asked to obtain a Tavnazia Bell.
- NOTE: Although you do have to be a level 50+ WHM to activate the quest, once it is active, you can do the rest of the mission on any job.
- Kill Dark Stalkers in Eldieme Necropolis until one drops a Tavnazia Bell.
- Travel to Fei'Yin, where you will watch another cutscene.
- NOTE: If you are on mission 5-1 for your country, you might see the cutscene for this first. Make sure to zone out and back in so that you see the cutscene with the Sandorian prince and his aide.
- Trade the Tavnazia Bell to the ??? at J-10 (top floor) to spawn the NM Shadow Altedour I Tavnazia.
- ??? is G-8 near the well (in the same room Miser Murphy spawns for RDM AF); it is no longer at J-10.
- Kill him to obtain a Tavnazian Mask.
- NOTE: If your alliance wipes on the NM, you will have to get another bell in order to make another attempt.
- Trade the item to Narcheral upstairs in the cathedral in Northern San d'Oria (M-6) to complete the quest.
Client: Narcheral (Cathedral, Northern San d'Oria)
- Once you've found a Tavnazia bell in the Eldieme Necropolis, journey to Fei'Yin and commence the battle against the undead.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.