- Begin the quest by walking into the Salaheem's Sentinels office.
- After a cutscene, trade three Imperial Gold Pieces to Abquhbah for another cutscene. You will receive the key item Officer Academy Manual.
- Trade Abquhbah two Imperial Mythril Pieces to initiate the Infiltration trial.
- Three scenes with stationary Chocobo chicks will appear for a few seconds each.
- After the first scene, you will be asked what species were present and how many of them there were.
- After the second scene, you will be asked twice how many Chocobos were facing in certain directions.
- After the third scene, you will be asked how many Chocobos were present. There will be many more Chocobos here than in the first two scenes.
- A wrong answer does not result in an immediate failure (Failing the third scene will result with a "wrong" response and a new picture.)
- Trade Abquhbah two Imperial Mythril Pieces to initiate the Platoon Combat trial.
- Trade Abquhbah two Imperial Mythril Pieces to initiate the Survival Training trial.
- You will be asked a series of eight questions regarding details from the previous Promotion quests. You only need to answer seven of the eight questions correctly to pass.
- The answers are (German answers in round brackets):
- Fulfill requests without fail. (...Wünsche der Generaldirektorin Naja mit äußerster Hingabe!)
- Bigger than a marid. (Größer als ein Marid.)
- Mythralline Wellspring. (Mythrallin-Quelle)
- A detective agency. (Schlangenauge-Detektivagentur.)
- Empyrean Incense. (Der Weihrauch des vollkommenen Glücks.)
- Warjal. (Warjal.)
- Blackrust. (Schwarzer Rost.)
- He tripped over his right foot. (Er stolperte über sein rechtes Bein.)
- After the third trial you receive the SL Wildcat Badge and the quest is complete.
- If you fail any of the trials, you will be required to pay the 2 Imperial Mythril Piece fee again to retry
Client: Naja Salaheem (Salaheem's Sentinels)
- To earn your position in the upper ranks of Salaheem's Sentinels, you have enrolled in the Salaheem Officer Academy.
- Be the best that you can be!