- Upon usage, a large amount of enmity is added to the user.
- Amount of enmity accrued with this ability increases as the user's level increases.
- Provoke is one of the most efficient and effective means of generating and maintaining hate in a party.
- In Ballista and Brenner, this ability temporarily makes you the opponent's target and prevents them from switching targets (which also prevents the opponent from using any self-cast abilities or spells).
- A Puppetmaster's Automaton can use this ability by having a Strobe equipped and a Fire Maneuver in place.
- Provoke is NOT affected by Charisma.
- /ja "Provoke" <t>
- /ja "Provoke" <bt>
- /ja "Provoke" <stnpc>