HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
- Has between 270 and 320HP (probably 300).
- Appears during the Harvest Festival 2008 event.
- Takes no damage from normal attacks; you need to kill bats to power of an Enlight effect that will harm him.
- Uses a TP move called "Monocular Scowl" that will remove the Enlight effect.
- To evade "Monocular Scowl" just turn your body, similar to Hecteyes Hex Eye.
- Players must defeat Pyracmon and return to moogle before Enlight wears off in order to obtain a prize.
- All players under the level restriction can attack him; however only the player or party that deals the killing blow will receive any stables neckwear.
- Can load up to 4 neck pieces per kill
- May drop any combination of the 3 neck pieces or all of one type
- The following actions can take place with the proper parts on Puppetmaster's Automaton