File:Refresh (Status Effect).png Refresh is a beneficial status effect that refreshes a player's magic pool until it wears off or is removed. Benefitting characters gain magic points back while standing or sitting.
How to remove the effect
- This effect can be dispelled.
- Refresh spell gained from the Red Mage cast or food items can be manually removed (those that give the status icon pictured above). Those gained from Mage's Ballad, Mage's Ballad II, and Evoker's Roll cannot be manually removed (uses different status icons).
How the effect is inflicted/gained
- Red Mage - Refresh (3mp/tick)
- Song - Mage's Ballad (1mp/tick)
- Song - Mage's Ballad II (2mp/tick)
- Phantom Roll - Evoker's Roll (1-5mp/tick depending on conditions)
- Orange Juice (1mp/tick)
- Apple Juice (1mp/tick)
- Pineapple Juice (1mp/tick)
- Grape Juice (2mp/tick)
- Melon Juice (2mp/tick)
- Vampire Juice (2mp/tick)
- Yagudo Drink (2mp/tick)
- Tomato Juice (1mp/tick)
- Amrita (5mp/tick)
Effects gained from auto-refresh gear do not give the status icon, cannot be dispelled, and all give 1mp/tick.
- Ares's Cuirass
- Balrahn's Ring (in Assault and Salvage, only)
- Black Cloak / Demon's Cloak
- Cleric's Briault / Cleric's Briault +1
- Dalmatica / Dalmatica +1
- Duelist's Chapeau / Duelist's Chapeau +1
- Gaudy Harness (as a latent effect)
- Hercules' Ring (as a latent effect)
- Hydra Doublet (as an enchantment)
- Hydra Haubert (as an enchantment)
- Marduk's Jubbah
- Morrigan's Robe
- Noble's Tunic / Aristocrat's Coat
- Parade Gorget
- Plastron / Plastron Plus 1
- Sorcerer's Coat / Sorcerer's Coat +1
- Vampire Cloak
- Vermillion Cloak / Royal Cloak
- Yigit Gomlek Set
- Yinyang Robe
Auto-Refresh Job Traits
Effects gained from auto-refresh job traits do not give the status icon, cannot be dispelled, and all give 1mp/tick.