Queen Jelly x 1
Princess Jelly x 8
~Decent Challenge (2 DRG can kill fairly quickly)
|Grudge Sword||De Saintre's Axe|
|Scroll of Utsusemi: Ni||Rare||Scroll of Erase||Rare|
|Scroll of Phalanx||Himmel Stock|
|Steel Sheet||Scroll of Ice Spikes|
|Scroll of Refresh||Common||Mannequin Hands|
|Scroll of Absorb-STR||Air Spirit Pact|
|Sealed Mace||Slime Oil||2 drops guaranteed|
|Shikar Bow||Mana Ring||Common|
|Gold Beastcoin||Fiend Blood|
|Dusky Staff||Buzzard Tuck|
|Marksman's Ring||Common||Steel Ingot||Common|
|???||Very Rare||Mythril Beastcoin|
|Black Pearl||Fire Spirit Pact|
- As you enter the battlefield, the eight Princess Jellies will be in a large circle, far apart from each other.
- When combat starts, these Jellies slowly move to the center of the battlefield. They cannot be aggroed or Provoked from their path. The Princess Jellies who are allowed to reach the center will merge into a far more powerful Queen Jelly. This Jelly's HP will be directly dependent on the number of jellies allowed to reach the center; a Queen Jelly formed from one Princess Jelly will have much less HP than one formed from all eight.
- All enemies encountered in this fight possess Slime special attacks.
- Each Princess Jelly is representative of one element. Each will cast magic dependent on her element, and will be weak to that element's opposite element. (They may actually be laid out in Elemental Compass order, though this is unconfirmed.) (NOTE: There can be more then one jelly of the same element.)
- One of the following pairs of magic will be assigned to each Princess Jelly:
- In addition, all Princess Jellies are capable of using Bind.
- All Jellies in this battle are immune to Sleep and all related forms of Sleep effect (such as Lullaby). They are highly susceptible, however, to Gravity, Bind, and Silence.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.