|Chamber of Passage||Aht Urhgan Whitegate||L-7|
|Azouph Isle Staging Point||Caedarva Mire||K-9|
|Dvucca Isle Staging Point||Caedarva Mire||I-9|
|Halvung Staging Point||Mount Zhayolm||K-6|
|Ilrusi Atoll Staging Point||Arrapago Reef||G-5|
|Mamool Ja Staging Point||Bhaflau Thickets||H-11|
|Nyzul Isle Staging Point||Alzadaal Undersea Ruins||J-9/J-8|
- It is always free to teleport from a Staging Point to the Chamber of Passage.
- It is free to teleport from the Chamber of Passage to a Staging Point for which you have an Assault Order. Note that having an Assault Order for a Staging Point means that you cannot leave it; once you're in that Staging Point, you can only do the Assault or travel to the Chamber of Passage. However, you can cast Escape from the Ilrusi Atoll Staging Point to get to Caedarva Mire even if you have an Assault Order for this Staging Point, which is useful if you've lost the Astral Candescence.
- It costs 200 Imperial Standing to travel from the Chamber of Passage to a Staging Point for which you do not have an Assault Order. To do this, talk to Sharin-Garin at (L-8) and choose "Using Runic Portals." then "Yes (200 points)." to buy the single-use Key Item: Runic Portal Use Permit.
- To be able to teleport from the Chamber of Passage to a Staging Point, the player must have previously "attuned" himself to that Runic Portal by teleporting from it to the Chamber of Passage. When a player says that he "has" a Staging Point, he means that he has already attuned himself to that Staging Point's Runic Portal.
- When the Astral Candescence has been lost, Sharin-Garin will refuse to sell Runic Portal Use Permits, though permits bought before the Astral Candescence was taken will still allow a single use of the Runic Portal. Both types of free travel (see above) are unaffected by the status of the Astral Candescence.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.