To Start Mission:
- Head back to your hometown and rush to the San d'Orian court in the Chateau d'Oraguille for a cutscene.
- After you arrive at the castle you will get a cutscene, but it's not over yet: you must speak with Halver before you can continue this mission. After speaking to Halver, visit the Gate Guard and accept the mission. Return to Halver, and he will award you the Key Item: New Fei'Yin Seal.
- Note - this quest cannot be completed without the New Fei'Yin Seal.
- Form a level 50 party. You may use anyone from any nation currently on Mission 5-1, as it is the same for all 3 nations.
- Everyone will need level 50 gear, as this is capped at level 50.
- The location of Fei'Yin is in the northeast corner of Beaucedine Glacier. Upon entering Fei'Yin your party will encounter another cutscene involving Zeid.
- Upon entering, head east towards (K-8). At (K-8) you will see 2 dolls. There is a cermet gate on the east wall. Click on this gate and you will zone into Qu'Bia Arena. While in the waiting area, prep up for the fight.
- The majority of the mobs in Fei'Yin detect by sound, but there are several mobs that aggro to magic.
- The boss is the Archlich Taber'quoan. Archlich Taber'quoan will spawn along with 2 Ancient Sorcerers. Ancient Warriors will also spawn from the hallway and enter the battelfield as the battle continues.
- Concentrate on the Archlich and once he is dead you are done.
- There is a level cap of 50 for the boss and only one party can enter at a time.
- The Ancient Warriors only have 100 HP and can be taken out very easily w/ an AoE WS or having a BLM one shot them.
- Archlich Taber'quoan is a BLM type skeleton with Sleepga II and Freeze, and will use the 2hr ability Manafont.
- After defeating Archlich, a cutscene will take place. At the end of the cutscene, you will receive the Key Item Burnt Seal. Report back to Halver.
- Mission Orders
- This mission involves travelling to Fei'Yin, located on the Beaucedine Glacier. Visit Chateau d'Oraguille to learn more.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.