- Skill level: 240
- In order to obtain Savage Blade, the quest Old Wounds must be completed.
- Delivers a two-hit aerial attack. Damage varies with TP.
- Element: None
- Damage Multipliers by TP:
100%TP 200%TP 300%TP 1.00 1.75 3.50
- Savage Blade is only available to Paladins, Blue Mages, Warriors, Red Mages, Dark Knights, and Corsairs. While other jobs can obtain the required 240 Sword skill through the use of merits and special equipment, they will be unable to use Savage Blade.
- While Paladins and Blue Mages may obtain skill level 240 earlier than level 71, Savage Blade must be quested once base skill level 240 (without merits) and job level 71 is reached (requires the ability to wield Sapara of Trials).
- Sword skill level 240 is obtainable by the following jobs at these corresponding levels:
Job Rating Level Paladin A+ 68 Blue Mage A- 70 Warrior B 73 Red Mage B 73 Dark Knight B- 75 Corsair B- 75
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.