- Speak to Kurou-Morou after completing the prerequisite quests. You will see a short CS then go speak to Ilumida for a cutscene, in which you learn that Ilumida wants a Moondrop (key item). When you accept it will flag the quest in your log.
- Travel to Boyahda Tree and examine a ??? at H-8 in 2nd map of Boyahda Tree between 19:00 and 03:00 to spawn the Ahriman NM Agas. You need a good party of 75's to kill this NM and a whm for Stona as he petrifies you once or twice in the fight. Alternatively, you can try to ask for help from one (or more) of the nearby Beastmasters, who can solo it with some skill.
- The Petrify is a Level5 Petrify which means that only Players with a Joblevel divisible / 5 can get hit by this. Knowing this is important so a WHM is not really needed if the party has the right Joblevels.
- Kill Agas and examine ??? again to get the Moondrop.
- Agas can't pop during a New Moon. If you kill Agas, but do not get to the ??? before 04:00, you will still be able to get the Moondrop, even if you log out, zone out, or disconnect.
Client: Ilumida (House, Upper Jeuno)
- A "moondrop" from the Boyahda Tree is required to open the chest Ilumida's late husband left for her.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.