- Speak with Despachiaire at (K-10) on the top floor of the Tavnazian Safehold for an initial cutscene.
- Next, go to Jonette at (G-9) on the middle floor of the Tavnazian Safehold to receive the quest.
- The cookbook that she seeks can be found in one of four rooms in the Sacrarium. A ??? will appear on the backside of a bookshelf (not to be confused with the ??? on the desks) at the (F-5)/(F-6) border, (H-5)/(H-6) border, (F-11), or (H-11). Upon selecting the ??? you will receive a Tavnazian Cookbook (Key Item). The ??? will move to another location every 4 hours 15 minutes game-time.
- Note: the cookbook can also be found in the library in Phomiuna Aqueducts
- Take the Tavnazian Cookbook back to Jonette in the safehold for your reward.
- Note: If you started Promathia Mission 5-3 by talking to Cid you can't start this quest until you reached a certain point in the mission.
- Note: If you have already done the quest once, to repeat just talk to Jonette and she will thank you and ask you to bring any other cookbooks you find to her. That will re-activate the quest in your log.
Client: Jonette (Tributary, Tavnazian Safehold)
- Jonette's dream is to revitalize the safehold's children by serving them an array of traditional Tavnazian dishes. However, she needs a cookbook to fulfill that dream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.