- Talk to Sobane, she is willing to give you a quest, but she needs to be able to trust that you'll keep your mouth shut. She wants you to retrieve a Cathedral Tapestry.
- Obtain a Cathedral Tapestry by killing Orcish Fighters in Fort Ghelsba or the Yughott Grotto.
- Trade the tapestry to Sobane and she'll explain the next step.
- Travel to Selbina, where you will find that the person you are looking for is nowhere to be found. Talk to the mayor, and he'll have no idea what you're talking about (liar). He will mention something about a diary he found, and that some key pages are missing... perhaps his lips will loosen if you help him find them.
- Travel to Ordelle's Caves and hunt for an Ordelle Chest Key. Once you find a key, look for a Treasure Chest and open it. Only people who have this quest flagged will receive some Torn-Out Pages (key item).
- This key item takes precedence over the Magical Pattern from The Goblin Tailor RSE quest; if both are active, a character opening the chest will receive this key item first.
- Return to Selbina and talk to the mayor. He'll reveal some information to you which will prove interesting to Sobane.
- Return to Sobane to complete this quest and to receive your reward.
Sobane has heard some disturbing news from her husband, the head royal chef. She wishes to make a request concerning that tale, but first requires you to bring a "cathedral tapestry" to prove your integrity.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.