File:Sleep (Status Effect).png Sleep is a harmful status effect that prevents all activity until it wears off or is removed. Afflicted characters may not move, attack, cast spells or use job abilities.
How to remove the effect
- Any cure spell cast on the afflicted will remove the effect (this includes blue magic spells such as Magic Fruit).
- Receiving physical damage will awaken afflicted characters. Sleep caused by Diabolos's Nightmare ability is unaffected by physical damage.
- Damage inflicted by a poison, dia, bio, requiem, or elemental debuff effect will remove this effect, unless the damage from them is negated, i.e. by a stoneskin effect (Regen will not negate it). Also, sleep caused by Diabolos's Nightmare ability is not affected by any DoT status effect.
How the effect is inflicted
- Black Magic - Sleep, Sleep II, Sleepga, Sleepga II
- Blood Pact - Nightmare -Diabolos, Sleepga - Shiva
- Blue Magic - Sheep Song, Soporific, Yawn, Pinecone Bomb
- Songs - Foe Lullaby, Horde Lullaby
- Quick Draw - Light Shot