Casting Time: 3 seconds
How to Obtain
Obtained Merit Point Group 2
- Slow increases cast time on spells, wait time to recast a spell after a use, and weapon delay.
- An effect of 100% Slow will double a weapon delay value. For Example: a weapon with a delay of 509 normally takes about 8.5 Seconds before an attack can be initiated. With +100% slow, this delay would be treated as 1018, or 17 seconds before an attack would occur.
- Slow II (Increases delay between attacks)
- Lowest value at -75 MND compared to enemy: About 12.5%
- Highest value at +75 MND compared to enemy: About 35.1%
- When merit level is increased by 1, the effect is increased by about 1%.
|Magic of Vana'diel: Enfeebling Magic|
Bind — Blind I • II — Dispel — Gravity — Paralyze I • II — Silence — Slow I • II
Sleep I • II — Sleepga I • II
Dia I • II • III — Diaga — Poison I • II — Poisonga
|Unavailable to players:|
Bindga — Blindga — Break — Breakga — Curse — Diaga II • III — Dispelga — Paralyga — Poisonga II — Silencega — Slowga
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.