- Talk to Hungry Wolf in the eatery; he's dissatisfied with the food and wants you to bring him a Galkan Sausage. He mentions that his friend Offa might have more information.
- (Optional) Talk to Offa to learn how to make the sausage.
- Obtain a Galkan Sausage either from from the Auction House or by following the recipe:
- Obtain a piece of Giant Sheep Meat.
- Go to South Gustaberg and follow the path starting in the northeast corner of K-10 to a goblin camp at the top of a small hill. (See the map.)
- Trade the sheep meat to the ??? in the campfire.
- Wait 1 full game day--approximately 58 minutes real-time--for the sausage to cook.
- Examine the fire to get your sausage.
- Low-level jobs will catch aggro from goblins at the camp, and there is a chance that they will link; if you are not capable of fighting more than one at a time you may want to bring a friend, wait until you've gained a couple levels, or just buy the sausage from the auction house.
- It appears that you cannot zone out of South Gustaberg while the sheep meat is cooking, otherwise the campfire will simply give the "This fire looks perfect for cooking." message.
Client: Hungry Wolf (Craftmen's Eatery, Metalworks)
- Hungry Wolf wants you to bring him a Galkan sausage, a dish that his co-worker, Offa, told him was marvelously delectable.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.