Job Trait Overview
- Game Description: Increases the rate at which TP is gained.
- Job Traits are always active.
- Further Notes:
- Each upgrade of this trait further increases character's rate of TP gain.
- The amount of additional TP gained is based on this trait's Trait Value.
- For example, suppose a player without this trait lands an attack and gets back 10%TP.
- If a player with Store TP I lands the same attack, he/she will get back 11%TP (10% more).
- If a player with Store TP II lands the same attack, he/she will get back 11.5%TP (15% more).
- Equipment that enhances this trait directly add points to the Trait Value.
- When calculating TP after accounting for Store TP, FFXI drops all decimal places after the first. For example, 11.49% adjusted TP per hit will count as exactly 11.4% TP per hit.
Store TP I
Store TP II
- Obtained: Samurai Level 30
- Trait Value: 15
Store TP III
- Obtained: Samurai Level 50
- Trait Value: 20
Store TP IV
- Obtained: Samurai Level 70
- Trait Value: 25
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.