Job Trait Overview
- Game Description: Reduces amount of TP gained by enemies when striking them.
- Job Traits are always active.
- Further Notes:
- Subtle Blow was added in April 2004.
- Although it is known that this trait receives upgrades as a character increases in level, at this point it is still uncertain exactly when the upgrades are obtained.
- Subtle Blow I reduces TP given to enemies by 5%
- Subtle Blow II reduces TP given to enemies by 10%
- Monk at level 75 naturally has 20% Subtle Blow
- Ninja at level 75 naturally has 25% Subtle Blow
- That being said, there are five levels of Subtle Blow for Ninja and four for Monk, with Subtle Blow III reducing TP given by 15%, Subtle Blow IV by 20%, and Subtle Blow V by 25%.
- Despite its name, Subtle Blow also reduces the TP given to enemies from damaging spells.
- The maximum amount of Subtle Blow that will be calculated is 50%; any additional Subtle Blow added past this point will have no effect.
- See Tactical Points for details on how to calculate the effects of this trait.
Equipment that Enhances this Trait
Subtle Blow I
Subtle Blow II
- Obtained: Monk Level 25
- Obtained: Ninja Level 30
Subtle Blow III
- Obtained: Monk Level 45
- Obtained: Ninja Level 45
Subtle Blow IV
- Obtained: Monk Level 65
- Obtained: Ninja Level 60
Subtle Blow V