- Skill level: 250
- In order to obtain Tachi: Kasha, the quest The Potential Within must be completed.
- Paralyzes target. Damage varies with TP.
- Element: None
- Attack Modifier:65%
- Damage Multipliers by TP:
100%TP 200%TP 300%TP 1.75 2.00 2.50
Tachi: Kasha has a main effect of Fusion, and a secondary effect of Compression. This means that when performed after a Fragmentation Skillchain, the result will be a high-level Light Skillchain. When performed after a Distortion (Ice- & Water-based) Skillchain or weapon skill, the result will be a Fusion Skillchain. When performed after a Detonation (Wind) - based weapon skill, the result will be a Gravitation (Dark + Earth) Skillchain. When performed after an Induration (Ice) or Transfixion (Light) - based weapon skill, the result will be a Compression (low-level Dark) skillchain.
- While Samurai may obtain skill level 250 earlier than level 71, Tachi: Kasha must be quested once base skill level 250 (without merits) and job level 71 is reached (requires the ability to wield Tachi of Trials).
- Great Katana skill level 250 is obtainable by the following jobs at these corresponding levels:
Job Rating Level Samurai A+ 70