- Temenos - Northern Tower is a subsection of the Temenos zone in the Limbus region.
- It is reached via the Teleport-Holla crag entrance to Al'Taieu.
- You can only open one chest per level.
- Defeating one/all of the beastmen drops all three chests; when there is a specific chest dropper, it is the furthest mob from the entrance.
- A full alliance can do a full clear taking 2 Time chests.
- A group of 12 can do a full clear with 3 Time chests.
- A strong TP burn merit party (4 DD, BRD, WHM or RDM) can win with 4 Time chests.
- It seems possible to win with fewer Time chests if you skip some mobs and go straight for the chest dropper.
- All mobs in this area use their job's 2-hour ability, as in Dynamis.
- Typical Ancient Beastcoin yield: 50
- Reward for completion: Ivory Chip
- Drops AF+1 materials:
|Item (Job)||Item (Job)||Item (Job)||Item (Job)||Item (Job)|
|Benedict Silk (WHM)||Chameleon Yarn (RNG)||Cbl. Myth. Sheet (DRG)||Diabolic Silk (BLM)||Ecarlate Cloth (WAR)|
|Glittering Yarn (SMN)||Plaited Cord (NIN)||Snowy Cermet (PLD)||Supple Skin (THF)||Ut. Gold Thread (MNK)|
- Enemies: (Moblins)
- The chest dropper is one of the Goblin Slaughterman in the NW corner.
- With good timing, it is possible to run past the patrolling RDMs undetected.
- Defeating just the two Slaughtermen may not open the vortex.
- AF+1 item: NIN, THF, MNK, DRG, WHM
- Enemies: (Gigas)
- About 3/4 drop an Ancient Beastcoin
- The chests appear in the middle of the north room. You just need to kill the center 3 to pop the chests, but the MNK opens the door.
- AF+1 item: MNK, NIN, RNG, THF, PLD, WHM, BLM, SMN
- Enemies: (Sahagin)
- About 2/5 drop an Ancient Beastcoin
- The Bard and/or the White Mage in the NW/NE corner drops the chests.
- One of the enemies opens the door upon defeat.
- 1-2 AF+1 items: DRG, MNK, RNG, WHM, WAR, THF, BLM
- Enemies: (Demons)
- About 4/7 drop an Ancient Beastcoin
- The three unique demons are lined up in the center of the room; DRK in front (west), then WAR, then SMN.
- You can not pull from the back to prevent linking, so Sleepga all mobs and kill the SMN last.
- The chests appear in the middle of the room.
- You just need to kill the center 3 to pop the chests.
- One of the Black Mages will open the door.
- AF+1 item: PLD, WHM, DRG, THF, SMN, NIN, BLM, WAR
- Enemies: (Antica)
- Bring Echo Drops for Jamming Wave (range 15).
- About 2/4 drop an Ancient Beastcoin
- The chests appear in the east-west door.
- AF+1 item: NIN, THF, BLM, DRG, SMN, PLD, RNG, ?
- Enemies: (Tonberries)
- Cryptonberry Designator x3 (SMN) (wandering)
- Cryptonberry Abductor x3 (THF) (wandering)
- There are two sets of SMN and THF in linked pairs near the doorways. A single THF and a single SMN walk alone between rooms.
- Any one of the six Tonberries will open the portal. The lone THF is recommended.
- Cryptonberry Charmer (BLM) (NW)
- Cryptonberry Skulker (NIN) (NE)
- About 7/8 drop an Ancient Beastcoin
- The Cryptonberry Skulker and/or the Cryptonberry Charmer in the NE corner drops the chests.
- It is possible to run past the THF+SMN pairs while they're looking away and avoid fighting them.
- 1-2 AF+1 items: NIN, MNK, PLD, WHM, DRG, WAR, BLM ?
- Enemies: (Goblins)
- All drop 1-2 Ancient Beastcoins
- Cannot pull from the side without linking all the others
- Can be "Carby pulled"
- The final chest appears in the middle of the room when all the goblins are defeated.
- AF+1 item: DRG, MNK, THF, WHM, NIN, ?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.