- Head back to your hometown and speak to your mission NPC who will inform you that Heavens Tower has temporarily halted the issuance of missions.
- Proceed to Heavens Tower and up the stairs to the Star Sibyl's chamber and she will award you the Key Item: New Fei'Yin Seal, after a short cutscene.
- Note - this quest cannot be completed without the New Fei'Yin Seal.
- Form a level 50 party. You may use anyone from any nation currently on Mission 5-1, as it is the same for all 3 nations.
- Everyone will need level 50 gear, as this is capped at level 50.
- The location of Fei'Yin is in the northeast corner of Beaucedine Glacier. Upon entering Fei'Yin your party will encounter another cutscene involving Zeid.
- Upon entering, head east towards (K-8). At (K-8) you will see 2 dolls. There is a cermet gate on the east wall. Click on this gate and you will zone into Qu'Bia Arena. While in the waiting area, prep up for the fight.
- The majority of the mobs in Fei'Yin detect by sound, but there are several mobs that aggro to magic.
- The boss is the Archlich Taber'quoan with 6-8 minions. Concentrate on the Archlich and once he is dead you are done. There is a level cap of 50 for the boss and only 6 people (one party) can enter at a time.
- After defeating Archlich, a cutscene will take place. At the end of the cutscene, you will receive the Key Item Burnt Seal. Report back to the Star Sibyl.
- Mission Orders
- On the Star Sibyl's command, you are to head north to the ruins of Fei'Yin, somewhere on the Beaucedine Glacier. There, you are to confirm whether the final seal is doing its job.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.