- Talk to Alfesar. He needs your help in finding an Ancient Tablet Fragment in the Quicksand Caves.
- The fragment spawns at one of five randomly chosen locations in the Quicksand Caves.
- Spawnpoints on Map 1: H-6, H-10, E-9
- Spawnpoints on Map 2: D-9, L-11
- To get to the ??? at H-6 (Point 1 on the map), enter the Quicksand Caves from the Eastern Altepa Desert at J-7 (Entrance #1 on the Map).
- You will zone in L-4 on Map 1.
- When you fall down at I-7, be sure you are on the right (west) wall.
- There will be a beetle at the spawn point. If the ??? is not there, head out of the caves at D-5. You will exit at H-8 in the Eastern Altepa Desert (Entrance #2 on the Map).
- To reach the other four points, again enter the Quicksand Caves from J-7 in the Eastern Altepa Desert.
- This time drop down at J-7, on the left (east) wall.
- On Map 1 you can check points 2 (E-9) and 3 (H-10).
- If not at either point, drop down at F-10. As you drop down, be sure you are on the east wall. Take Tunnel A.
- Points 4 (D-9) and 5 (L-11) are on Map 2.
- When you find the ???, check it and you will receive the Key Item: Ancient Tablet Fragment. (Please note: if more than one person in your party needs the quest, the ??? will disappear once anyone clicks it and will instantly repop in one of other locations.)
- Return to Alfesar. He will give you the Key Item: Tablet of Ancient Magic and the Key Item: Letter from Alfesar.
- Take both items to Charlaimagnat at the cathedral in Northern San d'Oria, M-7. (He is on the lower level at the bottom of the stairs.)
- He asks for you to come back another day because he needs to decipher the tablet. After waiting until after 12:00am Japanese time, return to Charlaimagnat for your reward.
Client: Alfesar (Near the oasis, Rabao)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.