- These two brothers are deep into a bit of brotherly competition, in order to tip the balance they ask for your help to turn in a total of 10,000 Moat Carp or Forest Carp.
- Trade the carp to whichever brother you accepted the quest from until 10,000 fish are traded.
- You will get the Lu Shang's Fishing Rod and the Testimonial (key item) upon completion.
- To find out your current total of fish, speak to Ufanne, who stands watch behind the two bickering fishermen. (She will not tell you your total and only say her regular NPC dialogue if you have zoned out of Port San d'Oria since your last carp trade to one of the fishermen. If you zone after a carp trade without talking to her, you'll need to turn in at least one more carp to find out your tally.)
Client: Joulet (Wharf, Port San d'Oria)
- Catch moat carp by any means possible so Joulet can win a fishing contest against his elder brother, Gallijaux.
Client: Gallijaux (Wharf, Port San d'Oria)
- Catch moat carp by any means possible so Gallijaux can win a fishing contest against his little brother, Joulet.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.