- (Optional) Talk to Justinius (J-6) on the top floor.
- Head to Riverne - Site #B01 for a cut scene.
- You'll need a Giant Scale to pass through an Unstable Displacement to get to Monarch Linn.
- Proceed to Monarch Linn.
- Enter the BCNM (capped at level 50) and fight Ouryu.
- Note: Normal buffs wear off when entering the BCNM - food will stay.
- After defeating Ouryu, your title will become Mist Melter.
- You'll return at the exit for Monarch Linn and can either come back to the entrance of Monarch Linn or exit out.
- Head back to Tavnazian Safehold and talk to Justinius again for a cutscene.
- On the ground:
- Absolute Terror: Terrorizes the target for a few seconds, making them unable do anything.
- Geotic Breath: Cone Attack Earth damage. ~700 damage if tank is directly in front of the dragon.
- Spike Flail: Only used if someone behind him has hate. Huge AoE physical damage. Absorbed by Utsusemi.
- Horrid Roar: Dispel up to 8 buffs on a single target, including food.
- Typhoon Wing: Frontal AoE ~100-180 dmg and Blind.
- In the air:
- Touchdown: Not based on TP, used when he lands (but not if you used a Mistmelt). AoE magic damage (element unknown, ~140 each).
- He uses Invincible at about 50% - 80% HP.
- He alternates between flying and standing every two minutes.
- He also casts Stoneskin, Stonega II, and Slowga.
- On the ground, his attacks are physical; in the air, they are earth elemental and ignore Utsusemi. His air attacks do 280 damage minus Shell and any resistance; kiting may also reduce their damage.
- He gives up at about 30% health power
- Bring Ouryu to the ground with Mistmelt, which is obtained from the quest Fly High.
- Suggested macro - /item "Mistmelt" Ouryu
- When using a Mismelt you have to be close to Ouryu (ideal position is between front legs just below the head, will not agro you if you just throw Mistmelt and don't engage it)
- Ouryu is a lot easier to sleep on the ground
- 3 Blackmages with a paladin is a good setup using freeze sleep rest repeat.
- After defeating Ouryu, everyone in the party that is alive gains 1500 Experience/Limit Points, regardless of whether they have completed the mission or not.
- Mission Orders
- Ulmia is determined to know the truth, and is ready to revisit Bahamut to learn it. Enlist the aid of Tenzen and Justinius to help you find Ulmia before something terrible occurs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.