- Talk to Wahid; he's a collector of precious gems and is looking for a Siren's Tear. He says they can be found near the rivers of the Gustaburg Mountains but will slip through your fingers unless they are handled in a special way. Also, there is a bard in a tavern somewhere that will have advice on how to get the jewel.
- (Optional) Talk to Otto in the Steaming Sheep; he will point to the bard mentioned above, Carmelo.
- (Optional) Talk to Carmelo; he sings a song explaining how to get the tear, it's a bit cryptic but fortunately he explains the meaning.
- Go to North Gustaberg (east section) and locate the ??? near the river at J-9. (You can avoid aggro by going via Port Bastok.) The ??? will move around the shore line, so it's not always in the same spot. A good strategy is to check one side of the river, then the other until you find the ???.
- Unequip your weapon and shield and examine the ??? to pick up the Siren's Tear.
- Trade the tear to Wahid to complete the quest.
Client: Wahid (South Auction House, Bastok Mines)
- Find the Siren's Tear for Wahid. This rare gem is known to occasionally appear on the shores of the Gustaberg River. Seek the bard in the Port Bastok restaurant and listen to his story.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.