- Talk to Harnek at (J-7) just inside the HQ and watch a cutscene where you and several other thieves are given envelopes and sent out to find old members of a legendary band of thieves. Your particular assignment is to find a Galka thief in Selbina. You will get the key item "Tenshodo Envelope".
- Travel to Selbina and talk to Elfriede (J-9) of the Shepherd's Muster Inn. This will trigger another cutscene with Sneaking Tiger, who says he'll gladly sign your envelope if you prove yourself worthy by bringing him a Quadav Stew.
- Quadav Stew can only be stolen from some specific Quadav : Head to Beadeaux and steal from Garnet Quadavs, Silver Quadavs, Zircon Quadavs, and Bronze Quadavs until you obtain the Quadav Stew.
- Thief as a sub job on a high level job will work also.
- Once you get the Quadav Stew, go back to Selbina, trade the stew to Elfriede and the Galka will reappear.
- You will receive the key item "Signed Envelope".
- Head back to Lower Jeuno and talk to Harnek for a final cutscene and to receive your reward.
- The Tenshodo is gathering expert thieves to its fold. Carry out your orders by handing the Tenshodo envelopes to the appropriate people and having them sign the documents within.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.