- Talk to Oggbi in Port Bastok who will give you the Knuckles of Trials and the Weapons Training Guide (key item).
- Use the Knuckles of Trials until the latent effect disappears.
- How to remove the latent effect:
- You must accumulate 300 "points" by performing Weapon Skills and Skillchains on monsters that con Easy Prey or higher.
- You receive 1 point for opening/soloing a weaponskill, 2 points for closing a Lv.1 Skillchain, 3 points for closing a Lv.2 Skillchain and 5 points for closing a level 3 skillchain.
- To check to see if the latent effect has disappeared, simply unequip and re-equip the Knuckles of Trials and if you do not get the bonus stats, you are done.
- Once you no longer receive the latent effect bonus, head back to Port Bastok and trade the Knuckles of Trials back to Oggbi, who will take the weapon from you and give you a Map to the Annals of Truth (key item) and tell you to head to Bostaunieux Oubliette.
- Once in Bostaunieux Oubliette go west, south, then east into a long corridor and drop through the trapdoor to the lower level with the mobs.
- Now you need a party. Tank, healer, and so on. Make your way to the small room at I-8, clear the room of leeches, rest up, and click the ??? in the center of the room to spawn the NM warrior skeleton named Bodach.
- He has no special tricks, he just has ALOT of hitpoints, high evasion for bones and will spam the usual Blood Saber, Hell Slash, and Horror Cloud.
- Once the NM is dead, re-examine the ??? to obtain the Annals of Truth (key item).
- Bring this back to Oggbi for your reward.
Client: Oggbi (Steaming Sheep Restaurant, Port Bastok)
- Use the cesti granted to you by Master Oggbi to break the barriers that cloud your spirit. When you feel the weapon can assist you no further, return to the master for further instructions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.