- First step is to talk to Iruki-Waraki in Aht Urhgan Whitegate. He'll tell you about wanting to recover his Automaton that was stolen when he was watching two women one day in Aht Urhgan Whitegate. You can tell it's his Automaton because it acts unique although it looks like a normal one. He asks you to go to Nashmau to look around and see if you can find the culprit. He also mentions that the person who saw it happen said it was a bald Hume.
- Go to Nashmau and talk to Dnegan (H-6, second floor). He'll mention having seen a Puppetmaster in the area recently and that he lost his gil pouch in Caedarva Mire.
- Exit through the east gate of Nashmau. Head to the east side of the lake at I-10 and cross over lily pads to reach an island with a ???. Click on the ??? to spawn a NM called Caedarva Toad. This NM may be fought using any job, so change jobs in Nashmau before spawning the monster, if you wish. Defeat it and check the ??? again for a cutscene.
- Go back to Iruki-Waraki in Aht Urhgan Whitegate to receive your Turbo Animator.
- Iruki-Waraki's automaton has been stolen! Go to Nashmau and see if you can find some information on its whereabouts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.