- Talk to Iron Eater in Metalworks who will give you the Axe of Trials and the Weapons Training Guide (key item).
- Use the Axe of Trials until the latent effect disappears.
- How to remove the latent effect:
- You must perform Weapon Skills and Skillchains on monsters that con Easy Prey or higher.
- You receive 1 point for opening/soloing a weaponskill, 2 points for closing a Lv.1 Skillchain, 3 points for closing a Lv.2 Skillchain and 5 points for closing a level 3 skillchain.
- You must accumulate 300 total points.
- To check to see if the latent effect has disappeared, simply unequip and re-equip the Axe of Trials and if you do not get the bonus stats, you are done.
- Once you no longer receive the latent effect bonus, head back to Metalworks and trade the Axe of Trials back to Iron Eater who will take the weapon from you and give you a Map to the Annals of Truth (key item) and tell you to head to Sanctuary of Zi'Tah.
- Once in Sanctuary of Zi'Tah go to F-6 and click the ??? in the far northwestern corner of the square to spawn the NM named Greenman.
- Once the NM is dead, re-examine the ??? to obtain the Annals of Truth (key item).
- Bring this back to Iron Eater for your reward.
Client: Iron Eater (In front of the President's Office, Metalworks)
- Use the axe given to you by Iron Eater to test your might. When you feel that you have reached your limits, bring the weapon back to the President's Office.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.