Players will receive ampoules of Therion Ichor depending on which wing they are in during Einherjar. These can be used to purchase various valuable items from Kilusha in Nashmau.
All players will receive the same amount of Ichor, regardless of their battle record.
- Animator +1 15,000 ampoules
- Aslan Cape 15,000 ampoules
- Buccaneer's Belt 15,000 ampoules
- Delta Earring 15,000 ampoules
- Gleeman's Cape 15,000 ampoules
- Iota Ring 15,000 ampoules
- Kubira Bead Necklace 15,000 ampoules
- Morgana's Choker 15,000 ampoules
- Omega Ring 15,000 ampoules
- Ritter Gorget 15,000 ampoules
- Nethercant Chain 5,000 ampoules
- Nethereye Chain 5,000 ampoules
- Netherfield Chain 5,000 ampoules
- Netherpact Chain 5,000 ampoules
- Netherspirit Chain 5,000 ampoules
- Rubber Cap 5,000 ampoules
- Rubber Chausses 5,000 ampoules
- Rubber Harness 5,000 ampoules
- Rubber Gloves 5,000 ampoules
- Rubber Soles 5,000 ampoules
Ampoules, An ampoule is a small glass vial which is hermetically sealed by melting the thin top usually with a blowtorch flame after filling, and is most commonly used as a container for hypodermic injection solutions (eg. for pharmaceuticals). An ampoule is usually designed with a score mark around the neck so that the sealed vial top may be simply snapped off cleanly by hand.
Therion, Greek for "wild animal" or "beast" (θηρίον)
Ichor, In Greek mythology, ichor (Greek: ἰχώρ) is the mineral that is the Greek gods' blood, sometimes said to have been present in Ambrosia or nectar. When a god was injured and bled, the ichor made his or her blood poisonous to mortals.
Ichor has also been used to mean the blood in a vampire's veins. Whereas many vampire stories and movies describe them as having reddish or dark red blood, others describe vampire blood as being different from human blood altogether - an ichor that is traditionally dark green in color.