This quest does not show up on your quest log.
- Nenne can be found in the third house in Watchdog Alley.
- Speak with her and you will learn of her illness.
- On the top floor of the first house in Watchdog Alley, there is a diary. Read all three pages of the diary to receive a hint on how to cure this disease. If you do not get the option to read all 3 pages, you may not have enough fame.
- Speak with Amaura in the second house in Watchdog Alley. She knows how to make a medicine for the cough, but needs Thyme Moss to brew it.
- Thyme Moss (key item) can be found by clicking on the ??? at (F-9) in Davoi, the Orc stronghold. To get there you must enter the river at (H-8) and travel west through the river to get to the land at (D-9).
- Return to Amaura and she will give you the Cough Syrup (key item).
- Take the syrup to Nenne, who will give you a Scroll of Treasure (key item) as a reward.
- The map will lead you to a signpost at (H-6) in East Ronfaure. Click on this to receive 3000g.
Client: Amaura (Watchdog Alley, Southern San d'Oria)
- Bring Amaura some thyme moss, and she'll concoct a brew with curative powers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.