Accept the Mission
- Accept the Mission (turn in some crystals if they don't offer it immediately).
- Go to Heavens Tower and talk to Kupipi. She will give you access to the upstairs regions of the Tower.
- Go through the doors to the left of Kupipi and go all the way to the very top (third) floor.
- At the top, speak to Rhy Epocan for a cut-scene.
- Leave Heaven's Tower (there is a glowing blue light that is a transporter that will take you to the bottom floor)
- Then go to the Orastery in Port Windurst. Talk to Hakkuru-Rinkuru at E-7.
- Set your Home Point in Windurst. Close to Heavens Tower is recommended since you'll be returning here.
- This is a good time to also do the Onion Rings quest.
- Go out to Castle Oztroja. At level 30, the mobs will mostly be Easy Prey, but Sneak/Invis is still a good idea just because there are so many of them. And it's highly recommended that you bring a Scroll of Instant Warp/Warp Cudgel to get out easily.
- Go to the door at I-8. You have to pull the 2 levers until a trap door opens beneath you and a cut-scene will begin. You must stand between the 2 levers to trigger the cut-scene and drop down.
- If the mobs still aggro you here, just be patient and wait for all the Yagudo to face away from you. Then cancel Invisible and hit the lever.
- After the cut-scene you'll be in I-8 on this map (the small sliver on the right side).
- Either make your way out of the Castle, or use your Warp if you brought one.
Note: If being assisted or assisting someone on this mission, the individual who has the mission flagged must hit the lever to get the cut-scene.
- Mission Orders
- On the command of Semih Lafihna, captain of the Sibyl Guards, you are requested to track down the Minister of the Orastery, Ajido-Marujido, and discover his true intentions. Inquire at the Orastery if you lose track of him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.