- This is a solo battle.
- There is a level 20 cap on this battle.
- There is a 15-minute time limit.
- You can only use Carbuncle.
- Speak to Lacia in Mhaura, located at I-9 near the drawbridge.
- If you qualify, she will give you a Mini Tuning Fork of Lightning.
- This item is not a Key Item like the regular Tuning Forks, but is a Rare/Exclusive item that needs to go in your inventory.
- When you are ready to go, return to Lacia and trade her the Mini Tuning Fork of Lightning (she does not keep the fork) and be warped to the cloister for the fight.
- Trade the Mini Tuning Fork to the protocrystal to enter the battle.
- Note that if you do not trade the Mini Tuning Fork and instead just select the protocrystal, you will enter the regular level 60+ party avatar battle if you have the regular tuning fork key item.
- Try to fight Ramuh Prime on Earthsday and do not fight him on Lightningsday.
- Defeat him for your reward.
Client: Lacia (In front of the Sailors' Stay, Mhaura)
- The Rhinostery has developed a new "mini" tuning fork of lightning. Ringing it upon the protocrystal in the Boyahda Tree will open the path to a one-on-one battle with the beast that awaits inside. However, only summoners are allowed to take up this challenge.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.