- Delivers an attack that can stun the target.
- Obtained: Dark Knight Level 20
- Cast Time: Instant
- Recast Time: 5:00
- This ability requires a two-handed weapon to use.
- Deals a very small amount of Blunt damage to the target.
- The chance of it stunning the target is rather low but it has a decent chance of interrupting magic casting.
- The target's level affects its success, you shouldn't rely on it to interrupt a Thundaga 3 if you have Stun up.
- Unlike Stun it goes through shadows.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.