- After completing The Sacred Katana, you must wait until at least midnight (JST) before you can initiate this quest.
- Head to Norg and talk to Jaucribaix who will mention that a sacred ritual to guide the lost spirits of the dead is needed, but that he's missing a feather from a special bird, found only in the Labyrinth of Onzozo.
- Speak with Washu J-8 who will mention that she's out of ingredients and asks you to bring her a piece of Giant Sheep Meat, a Frost Turnip, a Bastore Sardine, and a Hecteyes Eye.
- Bring her all four ingredients, and she'll give you Washu's Tasty Wurst (key item) needed to lure the bird out.
- Head to Buburimu Peninsula and enter the Labyrinth of Onzozo.
- Stick to the left wall all the way until you see a hut with a ??? at (F-8).
- Click the ??? and choose to lay down the Washu's Tasty Wurst to spawn a NM bird Ubume. Be prepared for AoE Sleep attack.
- Defeat Ubume and reexamine the ??? to obtain the Yomotsu Feather (key item).
- Return to Norg with the feather, and speak with Jaucribaix, who will accept the feather.
- Wait until JST Midnight, zone out then back into Norg, and speak with him again and he will say that he has finally forged the katana, which he named the Yomotsu Hirasaka.
- You will receive a key item and be asked to take it to Valkurm Dunes.
- Travel to Valkurm Dunes and head to the secret beach in the upper Northwest corner of the map.
- Search the shoreline for a ??? spot, wait until nightfall (18:00 - 4:00), and click the spot. Choose to initiate the ritual.
- Two NMs spawn, Doman, a shadow, and Onryo, a ghost.
- After defeating both NMs, reexamine the ??? spot to obtain the Faded Yomotsu Hirasaka (key item).
- Travel back to Norg and talk to Jaucribaix to complete the quest.
Client: Gilgamesh (Captain's Quarters, Norg)
- Twenty years ago, a small nation was destroyed by the flames of war, and many died without reason. Your assistance is required in holding a ritual to send these troubled souls to their proper resting place in the afterlife.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.