- Mhebi Juhbily tells you to go away and stop pestering. Grab a buddy (and a Sandfish) and have your buddy trade the Sandfish to her. While this is happening, check the Shed behind her. If you do it correctly, you'll see she's hiding a tonberry and get a cutscene about repairing a rusted tonberry knife. Please note that you will not lose the Sandfish so only one is needed if you are getting the cutscene for multiple people.
- Talk to Vah Keshura in the Weapons shop who will tell you about a kitchen in Temple of Uggalepih and a master chef named Chef Nonberry.
- Obtain a Tonberry Board from either a Tonberry Pursuer in the Temple of Uggalepih or from a Tonberry Shadower in Yhoator Jungle or from a Tonberry Trailer in Den of Rancor.
- Go to the J-12 in Yhoator Jungle and enter the Temple of Uggalepih.
- Follow the path until you hit the junction in H-9 and head North. Once you hit the next intersection at G-7, head north again until you zone back into Yhoator Jungle.
- Stay on the ledge, go left and zone in to the temple again at H-11.
- Head west then south until you reach a gate. Head through the gate and keep heading south until you reach H-10. Once here, turn west and go past the Granite door.
- Talk to Chef Nonberry and then trade him the Tonberry Board and he will give you a key item Nonberry's Knife to take back to Mhebi Juhbily.
- Return to Mhebi Juhbily to complete the quest.
Client: Mhebi Juhbily (Near Mihgo's Residence, Kazham)
- Mhebi wants to set her Tonberry free, but first, someone has to do something about his rusty knife.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.